How it works:
- Call Noosa Clinic – 07 5449 7600
Note: For emergencies always call 000
- Book your Telehealth consultation
Our reception staff will ask you some questions to make sure we can support your needs over the phone. With your approval, we will book a convenient appointment time and provide you with more information.
- You will be given a time window on the day of your appointment for our reception team to call your nominated number prior to transferring you to your GP. In some instances, the doctor may call you directly so it is important to have your phone on and be ready to receive a call. We will try to call as close as possible to your arranged time.
To be able to offer our Video Telehealth consultation services
we require our patients to download “WhatsApp”
- You can download WhatsApp here – just select your version Android, iPhone or PC/Mac – we can include this URL: https://www.whatsapp.com/download
- Follow the normal App install process for your device, WhatsApp will direct you to verify your number.
- For more information on install and setup – view this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcPRe7fYJhU